Saturday, November 17, 2007

at what point do you just crawl under a rock and say, "fine. I'm fucking done."

Man, I have so not been into this lately. November has been the month of madness. We are having financial issues, health issues, potluck issues, self esteem issues, bedwetting issues...you name it, we've had some kind of issue with it recently. It hasn't been conducive to the time suck that is blogging.

Apart from being the receiving end of some love from my children, the best thing that's happened to me lately was falling asleep on my acupuncturists table and waking up when I turned my head slightly and, oh, hello, there's a fucking needle in my ear.

So yes. Much complaining and whining and self pity.

But wait! There's more!

One of my biggest slacker friends, one of those guys in high school that you were always pretty sure was destined for almost-greatness because, dude, he's totally cool and talented but oh, my LANDS such a slacker has just released an album.

Fucking asshole.

I jest. I'm sure it's awesome. I'm going to go to my local record store tomorrow and buy a copy and I'm going to love it and then I'm going to call him and bitch at him for not calling me back after the last time I called him like 4 months ago, but the ball was totally in his court and it was so not my turn, it's his fault.

I need a project.

One that doesn't involve diapers or laundry or block crayons.

No comments: